There is strength in this passage; I thought you may enjoy it.
I would be true by Howard Arnold Walter at the funeral of Diana, Princess of Wales
- I would be true, for there are those that trust me.
- I would be pure, for there are those that care.
- I would be strong, for there is much to suffer.
- I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
- I would be friend of all, the foe, the friendless.
- I would be giving, and forget the gift,
- I would be humble, for I know my weakness,
- I would look up, and laugh, and love and live.